New Tim Holtz Color!

 Hey friends!

I think this is the perfect announcement to make in the midst of Valentine's and love!!!  Tim Holtz has an amazing new color coming out in ALL of his products that is perfectly pink!  Join me in oohing and aaahhing over Kitsch Flamingo!  I mean, just look at this picture!


I mean, does it get any cuter and brighter!?!  I am absolutely in love with all this has to offer!  

If you are ready to preorder, here are all the details!!!  We are taking preorders for inks, re-inkers, paints, sprays, and the whole set at this link right here!  Or, you can give us a call at the store :)  

We cannot wait until this hits the stores in just a little bit! I do not have a shipping date yet, but will keep you updated when it is on its way!

Now, go get crafty and have a great weekend!

Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts