New Release Week - Day 5!

 Happy Friday!  

I can't believe this week is almost over!  We have had so many fabulous new lines and products headed to the store and I can't wait to get my hands on them!  I know there will be more headed in soon too!  

Today, I have TWO new lines from TWO of our favorites - Jen Hadfield and Vicki Boutin!  

Jen Hadfield's new line is called Reaching Out and I am loving this sweet, friendly spring line!  Check out these cute projects!



I mean, how sweet is that tiny little floral paper!  And here is a look at some of the components of the line!  I am loving how positive and perky this line feels.  There are definitely some pandemic-ish elements, but it can certainly go waaaay beyond that!  The messages and embellishments are so positive and I absolutely LOVE the peacocks!  

 I am thinking this is a great line to scrapbook a cousin photoshoot in the bluebonnets that I have been waiting to do...










But wait, that's not all!  I have a BRAND NEW RELEASE from Vicki Boutin too!  Vicki's new line was called Color Study and it has all the things we love about her lines.  Tons of bright colors, mixed media elements, and her signature font are featured in this line!

The line features new texture pastes, gel crayons, stencils, as well as the traditional paper and embellishments!









I love the pie charts and circles in this line!  And irridescent clips - yes please!  I think you guys are really going to love these!  

Both of these lines are headed to the store soon and I will let you know when I have more information about their arrival!  If you can't wait for them to arrive, go ahead and let us know what you want pulled into the order book and we will make sure you get your favorites!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley




Comments

Popular Posts