New Release Week - Day 4!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am still riding the high of yesterday's Cocoa Vanilla release and I am so excited to share another one of our favorites!  This lovely lady always has a super well-received lines at the store and I am crossing my fingers that she will be able to come teach a class with us soon!

Everyone say howdy to Paige Evans' brand new line Wonders!  I am loving the bold colors and patterns and always sweet sentiments in this line!  









I always love a geometric print (ALWAYS!) and this line is not short on them!  Plus, I am loving some of the new style of embellishments that are in this line, like the sequin stickers.  Paige is never short on die cuts, cut aparts, and more and I really think that you all are going to love it! 

I do not have a specific arrival date for this line yet, but will for sure let you know when it arrives!  If you can't wait for it to hit the store shelves, you can call or message the store to have it added to the order book for preorders!

Now, go get crafty!

Lesley



 

Comments

Popular Posts