Squeee!

Happy Monday Friends!

First up... I just wanted to let you know that I got a sneak peek at Paige Evan's brand new line and it is so so so pretty!  I can't publicly share photos of it with you until July 3rd, but it is ALL ordered (so you can go ahead and get your preorders in if you know you want it all)!  You can follow Paige Evans over on Instagram and on her Facebook group for some sneak peeks!  It is so so cute! 

In the mean time, I can share this adorable Echo Park line that is in the store now!  It is really cute and perfect for summer staycation adventures! 
I am loving the blues and greens!  And, that pink is giving me all kinds of watermelon feels.  I know a few people stopped by to grab theirs over the weekend.  If you aren't able to make it to the store, give us a call and we can hold it for you ... or ship it to you too!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts