Free Project Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

Can we make free things a requirement for Mondays?  I think we should!  Life is still busy at the store, getting cleanup underway and making plans for rebuilding. 

I wanted to share these super cute projects that correspond with the Simple Stories line Going Places!  This is perfect for a little staycation album, your favorite trip from last year, or even pre-making an album for your first trip post pandemic!  You can get all the ideas right here!  I LOVE the very first scrapbook layout on the idea sheet.


How cute is this little camera mini album?  I am loving this too!  There are tons of pictures of its "inners" at the link. 


 I love this idea sheet full of layouts, mini albums, cards, and more.  Is there a line you would love to see more ideas for?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts