Traveler's Notebook Update!

Happy Monday!

Remember what seems like a hundred years ago, I shared my plan for a traveler's notebook this year?  You can see my original idea back here on the blog!

I just wanted to take a moment to share that I have been keeping up with it!  When I finish a book, I snap a picture to save on my Instagram stories, but I also print them out at the end of the month in a postage stamp size.  Then, I add a quick note, rating, and where/why I read it - for a book club or who the recommendation come from!  I kind of love how it turned out!


 


It isn't fancy, but I love that it is helping me remember what I read :)  Plus, it is definitely motivating to stop the mindless scrolling and read a book or do something more productive.  Now, I have some accountability!  When I am planning for the next month, I keep a sticky note on the next page with the titles and a starred rating!

What are you documenting in your traveler's notebooks?  We would love to see it!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts