Happy Friday Friends!

I hope everyone is still feeling good!  As ready as I am to be back to normal, I feel so thankful that everyone in our house is healthy! 

First up, I want to say that I am so impressed with the incredible work you are all creating and sharing from our Creating Rainbows Challenge!  It is gorgeous and there are so many different types of creative projects!  It makes my crafter heart so happy!

Also, make sure you are keeping your eyes on your email for updates about classes being rescheduled, offered virtually, and other store based events. 

Okay, ready for some fun Friday goodness?  I have seen so many cards that you all have created for the Creating Rainbows challenge, I am challenging you to send one!  Last week, my five year old and I mailed a card to his friend and it was so sweet to watch him get so excited.  Let's be real, who doesn't love snail mail! 

I found this fun list of things to tuck into a card that doesn't change the mailing rate!

  • tea bag
  • confetti
  • stickers
  • seed packets (happy Spring!)
  • packet of drink mix
  • little drawings
  • buttons
  • string - or maybe some bakers twine
  • fun feathers
  • piece of gum
  • flat candy - Airheads anyone?
  • a balloon
  • pressed flowers or leaves
  • photos
  • origami
  • pretty paper
  • ribbons or fabrics
  • washi tape (my favorite way to share it is on a embroidery floss card)
  • cool paper clips
  • charms
  • book marks
  • magazine cutouts
  • money :)
  • small notebooks
  • charms
Who are you mailing to this week?  I think it is going to be our family goal to send a letter once a week to someone to cheer them up!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. I have been mailing friends and family this week. I didn’t think of putting something else in the envelope. Good ideas. My kids are sending notes to friends also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts