Happy Wednesday everyone!

We are so sad that the store is closed to customers at the moment... but I am glad that Knoxville is taking our health into consideration first!  I hope that we are back open super soon!  In the mean time, we are definitely still shipping, so feel free to order online, call or message the store and we can get a package out to you! 

I don't know about you all, but I feel like for me, this time is like a new New Year's Resolution and I am ready to learn something new!  I have seen tons of people coloring in our new challenge and I wanted to pass along this super tutorial about blending with colored pencil! 


How gorgeous are those little squares?  Plus, I keep thinking about how awesome they are going to look with all the stamp sets! 

Do you have something that you are ready to learn!?!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts