Throwback Thursday


Hi Guys!  

I know that a lot of you have started going through your piles to find some goodies for the yard sale.  My favorite part of getting ready to consign is to find old papers/lines that you really love.  It always inspires me to dig a little deeper and find some amazing goodies in the depths of your scrapbook bags.  

So, I recently re-discovered a favorite line - Echo Park's Dino-Mite!  So after a quick search for some inspiration, I wanted to share a few of my favorite layouts with you!  (And, can I just say it is really exciting to search layouts and find your own work!?! It's the little things y'all!)






I love these things because they can be used for more than dinosaur pictures.  I love them for "just because" pages and the dinosaurs fade away and you really see the fun prints and colors of the paper.  

My question for you is - what favorite line do you love to rediscover?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 

PS - Don't forget to sign up for Ken's classes!  

Comments

Popular Posts