Fabulous 4th Layouts!

As I gear up for a fun few days of family, water, and all things patriotic, I like to have a little vision to where my scrapbook is headed.  True story:  I may have been influences on a birthday party theme for my 3 year old based on a paper line to scrapbook the event (for the record, he loved it)!  So, when you are grabbing pictures at your barbeques, fireworks, and lake days tomorrow, think about how they are going in your album and grab plenty of picture options!!!

All of these adorable layouts - including my favorite collage star of all time - are using the Pebbles Stars and Stripes line that is in the store now! 


And, I found these super cute rockets too!  I think they would be perfect as a table decoration - orrrrr - great for a pretend firework for a three year old who wants to play with the big fireworks too!


I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July and get to spend time with family and loved ones!  We will be closed to share the day with our families and we look forward to seeing everyone on July 5th!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts