Happy July!


 Happy July and Happy Monday!


I first wanted to take a second to thank everyone who came by to shop and crop with us this past weekend!  It was so busy here and we always love seeing everyone for Semi-Annual Clearance and VIC sales and events.  If you haven’t made your way down to the store for all the amazing goodies, RUN, don’t walk!  Gina has been sharing a ton of Semi-Annual Clearance sale items on our Facebook page. 

I know that this week is a slow week for a lot of people on vacation or who might be traveling to visit family – so I wanted to take a minute and share one of my favorite things to inspire your creative cropper – sketches!  Some people like to copy them verbatim, but I love to take the inspiration from the item and often substitute a sketched flower for a large embellie or ephemera from the pack.  It helps me incorporate all the things that I have that go with the line, while doing the “hard’ thinking for me!  Gina shared this cute sketch yesterday and I added a few of my favorites below!






Here's to hoping for a little crafty time this week!  Don't forget to come see us and grab your favorites at the Semi-Annual Clearance!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts