Photo Play!

In the past few releases, Photoplay has become one of my new favorite companies!  I love their bright colors and they always seems to be a little different than the other companies.  And, sometimes, they have the quirkiest little lines and I love a little originality :)

They have three new lines in this release, a back to school, a Christmas, and a baseball line - go ahead and feast your eyes!



This school line is precious and great for those back to school pictures!  The school buses paper may be my favorite in the line.  Once this arrives, it will fly out the door! 

I love that Christmas line!  It isn't a super Canadian Christmas and features reindeer, polar bear, and a Lumberjack Santa.  I love this line and it is going on my ever-growing wishlist!  

And vintage baseball?!?  Yes please!  I think this is so cute and I love the colors.  It is definitely a fresh take on the bright colored sports lines that have been released lately.  

This little notice will be on all of my preview posts - these precious, adorable, wonderful lines are NOT YET IN STORE!  I am disappointed too!  They ship all different times this fall and will be in the store soon.  If you are definitely dying to get one - or all - of these lines, call the store and request it!  We will be more than happy to take your order and pull it before it hits the sales floor so you are guaranteed the paper and embellies that you want!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts