More Mini Reveals!

Simple Stories released sneak peeks for FOUR mini lines as the final part of their Fall Release!  These lines are super cute and I love that they are super tiny!  They are great for those holidays where you may only have a picture or two to scrapbook, but still want something special. 

First up... Back to School!

I love the cut aparts on this line and they are perfect for all you project lifers!  All of these lines have a few papers and a half sticker sheet so you won't be left without an embellishment.

And, how about a mini Happy Halloween!

This is a super mini kit - only three papers and a sticker sheet!  I love the plaid paper and the black dotted papers.  (Also, can we talk about how cute those pumpkins are!?!)

This line surprised me - a Christmas mini line!?!?

I was shocked because I don't think I have ever seen a mini-release for a Christmas line.  I love the colors of this line - that cranberry and navy combination is spectacular. 

And, the last one is for New Years Eve!


So, I normally don't buy New Year's paper, but I LOVE this line!  That number paper makes me swoon and I am already envisioning a layout - I will HAVE  to take a picture this year :)

Just like every post with releases, here is my disclaimer.  These lines are not in store yet - they ship at all different times this summer and fall.  If you are hankering after one line or another, call the store and have your wishes added to the order book.  We will pull your order before the rest of the products hit the store floor!  It is the best way to ensure you get what you want!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts