Weekly Challenge

Hello Fellow Scrappers!

Did you make it to your crop space this week?  Last week's challenge was to create an amazing tag, perfect for any birthday, wedding, graduation, or Father's Day gift!  We were inspired by our amazing design team to create something.  It doesn't matter whether it is fancy or simple, just get your creativity on!

For this week, we encourage your to create a card for the Dad in your life.  I know my son and I will be making an awesome card for my husband.  A homemade card is one of the most touching and thoughtful things you can do - I know this Mother's Day card is hanging in my office!  

So scrappers - head to your paper stashes and create an amazing card for an important dad in your life and share a picture!  You can add it to the comments here, or tag us on Instagram or Facebook.  Remember to use the hashtag #citychicksscrapchallenge so we can find them and share them next week on the blog!  

Now, go get crafting!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts