Design Team Spotlights!

I love these fun, summer-inspired lines that the Design Team has been busy using!  I know we all have a ton of summer vacation pictures and these paper lines are the bright and cheery papers!

Lynette Miller used this precious Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams paper line!  One of my favorite things about this line is the ton of versatile embellishments that coordinate.  It is perfect for traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking, Project Life-style scrapping, or planners!  The flowers, the bikes, the dream catchers - yes please!


The paper line is in the store now, and can be bought online right here!  More of Lynette's delightful design work can be found on her Pinterest page.

My other favorite summer line, Crate Paper's Oasis!  Jennifer Gatewood has used this line to make this precious layout.  I think it calls for a margarita photo opportunity!  I love the different types of letter stickers Jennifer used and the cardboard stickers.

I love the bright prints and the palm leaves... I really feel like this paper is forcing me to take a vacation somewhere tropical!  You can see more of Jennifer's awesome layouts on her Pinterest page and grab the paper line right here.

Anytime you are in the store, please snap a few pictures to use as inspiration when you are scrapping!  Don't forget to check out the weekly challenges online and tag your work on our Instagram and Facebook page!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts