NEW PRODUCT ALERT! Doodlebug Zoo!

Doodlebug has once again released a precious and adorable line perfect for summer adventures and kids that are young and old!  There are a ton of embellishments and super cute extras for this line and they are all at the store.

Before we even get to the precious layouts, check out these Doodlepops used as cake toppers!  Anyone planning a birthday party?  I can't think of anything cuter!

Once again, I have pulled some wonderful inspiration off the Doodlebug blog and their design team!  They have incredible examples of this line used for planners, mini-albums, scrapbook layouts, cards, and home decor!

Check out this mini-album that used this line!


I love the page flaps and bold prints!  This is the perfect way to document all those trips to the zoo and splash pad this summer.

This is a little layout from a planner/travel journal.  What a sweet way to document a quick trip!

I love these cards that feature the animals of the zoo!  I know I call my little one a monkey all the time and he would LOVE this giraffe card!  Did you check the heart shaped punctuation?  Squeee!  


How about some layouts!  This is always my favorite part of the design team projects.  I love seeing how they use the materials for zoo and non-zoo trips!



I also stumbled on these sweet frames perfect for a new baby's room!  These are absolutely precious and perfect for a bedroom!

These are some of the adorable embellies that come with the line and there are customized SVG cut files that go with this line which can be found here!

We can't wait to see what you have in store for this line!  As always, please share your work with us in the comments below, tagging us on Facebook or Instagram!  

Don't forget to hustle down to the store to use your 25% off any time coupon AND sign up for the new superhero retreat!  
Remember that you can save $15 by paying in full before the end of the month.

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts