Weekly Challenge!

Hello Crafters!
Last week's challenge was to use ink on a layout!  Did anyone get their craft on and make any spectacular projects?  We didn't have anything tagged on Instagram or Facebook, but I wanted to share some super cute ink layout projects!




All of these cute projects were found on Pinterest.  It is my go-to place for inspiration and to find amazing projects made by our own City Chicks!

This next week's challenge is to make a tag!  It can be fancy or simple, with inks, stamps, or embellies!  This was our Design Team's Challenge recently, and I wanted to share some of their amazing projects - these ladies are so talented!






These tags are so beautiful and I know you can do it too!  These are great to keep in a closet to stick on a special gift or note for someone special.  I know I keep a few on hand, especially with a busy wedding season ahead!

Alright, now go get crafty!  When you finish, add your project in the comments, tag us on Instagram or Facebook.  Don't forget to the hashtag #citychicksscrapchallenge!  If you are a few weeks behind, you can still share and we will feature them here on the blog!

I look forward to seeing all your work!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts