New Gloss Sprays!

  Hey everyone! 

I hope you had a great week!  We had more new goodies arrive at the store this week and you all are going to love them!  Dina Wakley has just released SIX new colors of her fabulous Gloss Sprays and we are just thrilled to have them in the store.  Plus, she has new "accessories" to go with them!  You can grab a these brand new dropper lids for these colors (and your old ones too!), as well as replacement sprayers!  

These gloss sprays are some of our favorites around the store... especially the white!  They are great for mixed media, for paint and collage, and for journaling.  

If you are new to gloss sprays, I have two quick videos to show you how to get started - the first is a tutorial from Dina at Creativation a few years ago and the second is a 60 second tutorial!  I love a tutorial video the first time I use a new product to help me figure out what to do before I get started.  Even though there are no rights or wrongs, I like having a bit of direction!  



If you are ready to get started, or need more sprays (including the new ones!), follow this link right here to shop online or swing by the store this weekend!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts