Fall is Arriving Today!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend and squeezed in a little bit of crafty time!  I logged some craft room clean up time that was desperately needed and now I am ready to make a fresh mess :)  

We are super excited to be getting this adorable line, Acorn Lane from Simple Stories, in the store.  It should be arriving today, which means it will be out on the shelves soon and it is making me feel cozy already!  






Fall is my favorite season, but sometimes the scrapbook lines are so bright!  I love the slightly more muted tones in this one, especially with the more burnt orange... And that fox is absolutely precious!  I can't wait for it to be out on the floor for you all to shop soon! 

Now, go get crafty (and watch for that UPS Guy)!
Lesley









Comments

Popular Posts