What's Cookin!

 Happy Wednesday! 

Our Simple Stories box arrived Monday and we are so thrilled to have it all unpacked and ready to shop!  The Acorn Lane that I shared with you on Monday is even cuter than I thought and I am so excited to have a chance to shop for it!  You can start shopping in store or at this link right here

We also got another cute new line from Simple Stories called What's Cookin' and I am loving this super cute line!  I can't help but think of all the new projects that can be created... a personalized recipe book for a loved one, some super cute layouts perfect for holiday baking, and documenting the magic that is pulling an entire Thanksgiving meal together! 

These are some of my favorite pieces from the line! 



You can shop for these goodies and more at this link right here or drop by the store to grab your favorite pieces! 

If you need some project inspiration, check out these cuties too! 






I can't wait to see what you all create with these cute little pieces!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts