Simple Stories Country Harvest!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend - we were loving the fall weather!  I know it is getting to the end of pumpkin season and we are scooting closer to Christmas, but I wanted to share one of my favorite papers to celebrate fall and Thanksgiving!  

This super cute line from Simple Stories has that delightfully vintage feel and I am loving the emphasis on leaves - rather than spooky things.  It would be perfect for documenting Thanksgiving dinners, menus, and making those cards for our hosts!  And, it is in the store now!  You can shop in person or online right here!


The teal and orange is also so nice, so that it doesn't get too heavy with yellows, oranges, and browns!  Okay, now a handful of pictures! 





These banner stickers are perfect for 12x12 pages, or cutting up in smaller portions! 


What do you all think?  Who is making Thanksgiving cards this year?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts