December Daily Delights!

 Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and got a little bit of scrappy (or shopping!) time in!  I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving - this month has been speeding by!  I know that December will be here before I know it and I just can't even wrap my brain around it. 

One of my favorite traditions that we do is our Advent calendar of activities and that helps one of my favorite things - my December Daily (here's a video of my finished one from last year)!  Our calendar isn't fancy, but it is something to do every day to celebrate the season, shop or create cards for teachers, or making cookies.  

I love my December Daily - it is a great way to remember the little moments and keeping my big albums under control.  Plus, I try to get my December Daily done in January so the memories are still fresh in my brain and not *ahem* several years down the road! 

There are tons of December Daily kits, plus you can get one of the amazing Christmas lines we have in the store to make your own kit!  We have lots and lots of Christmas, Hannukah, and winter lines that are perfect for customizing your own holiday mini-album - whether it is the whole month, 12 days, from Christmas to New Years or just one day.  It is a great way to make a tiny time capsule of the holidays.  

One resource I found this year, that I have never seen in the past - it was probaby there, I just missed it :) is all the December Daily prep pages!  Several very smart crafters are helping you get ahead of the game before the craziness of the holidays starts!  I will link some resources below, because this may be super helpful if you are a first time December Daily crafter or you have done it a zillion times!  

December Daily on Instagram is run by Ali Edwards and is a great place to start - we missed the official "prep" day, but you can use these tips on your own! 

Ali Edwards also has this great video walking you through some of her basic pages she prepped for the year - it is a great stop for inspiration as you plan your album!


Elle's Studio also had a Document December prep party going on with some BEAUTIFUL layouts and plans!  You can see lots on their Instagram feed right here and their blog has tons of information as well!  I am loving these bright colors from Elle's this year! 

I can't wait to see what you all create!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts