Calendar Kits!

Happy Wednesday! 

I have the cutest calendar kit just for you all!  I love this for so many reasons!! 

First of all, the Gnomies are simply adorable and perfect for injecting a little bit of fun for everyday!  Second, premaking a calendar is a great gift - I live by my wall calendar with tons of notes and it serves as the definitive list of activities in our family!  Third, I also love this is a perfect gift for a tween or teen. I would have loved making my own calendar with all the supplies this kit comes with!  Tons of stickers, papers, and more!  We have the full kit available now in the store and online at this link!








How cute are these and they are perfect for creating the most adorable calendar!  This is a great way to kick off 2022 and guarantee some adorable memories! 

Now, go get crafty! And come grab a calendar kit!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts