Inspiration Groups!

Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  One of the highlights of my weekend is seeing all of your amazing works in progress on our Sunday Share page!  If you have missed it, every Sunday, you guys get to share what you are currently working on in a Facebook thread and I am constantly amazed at the creativity and skills you all have... and not just scrapping!  There are lots of house projects, cooking, and a little gardening thrown in too! 

When I am looking for inspiration, I have a few places I love to go -

Paige Evan's has a facebook group where people share what they are creating!

Shimelle also has a Facebook group too!

I love Instagram and their Collection feature that you can save layouts and projects you like.  Plus, be sure to give us a follow too!

Last weekend, I got invited to a Zoom crop that was such a treat to see so many friendly faces, especially since I live far away from my cropping friends. 

If you do not have a paid Zoom account, I was thinking about how to virtually crop with friends...  Has anyone tried the Facebook rooms feature?  My book club has used it a few times.  It is free, which is nice, and is always open, so no one has to organize an event.  I love the idea of being able to sit down for a few minutes of crafting, opening my computer, and maybe stumbling on a friendly face also crafting! 

How are you keeping up with your crafting friends?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts