SQUEEEEE! New Paige Evans is Here!

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you all are gearing up for a great holiday weekend!  I am very excited to have a little bit of family time this weekend.  But, before we get to the celebration of our country, I have a brand new line to share with you all!

We are so thrilled to have ALL of this new line from Paige Evans called Take the Scenic Route!  It is absolutely stunning and delightfully bright!  I am loving this line and can't wait to get my hands on it!  It will be shipping in mid to late July, so I don't have an arrival date yet! 












I love her florals (as always!) and the travel theme running through this line!  It is super cute!  We will be taking pre-orders, so feel free to send us a message with your wishlist or in a few days, we will have an online link to preorders!

Now, have a great holiday weekend and go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts