Free Printables!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  We went school supply shopping for a brand new kindergartener.  And, yes, I am already planning those first day of school pictures for an adorable layout.

But, before we get started on all the back to school stuff, I wanted to share some free printables with you guys - courtesy of Simple Stories! 

I am loving all these super cute projects using the new line Simple Vintage Coastal!  There are lots of projects - including cards, mini albums, and full layouts.  Plus, this link has a ton of proejcts with other lines as well.  It is definitely worth checking out if you are in need of some inspiration with a Simple Stories line or just some general scrap lifting! 

I would love to see what you guys are creating!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts