October Adventures

 Happy Friday! 

I hope you all had a great week and those of you who have littles are excited for Fall Break!  I am very excited to have a bit of a break from school, but this month is also *insanely* busy at this house.  

If you are looking for something fun to challenge yourself creatively, I have a few ideas!  For all my card makers, I am so excited to share this one - it is an envelope decorating challenge from Paper Source!  It started on the first, but you can join in at any time with drawn, stamps, stickers, etc.  


I have done Day 1 - here are my ghosts with a fake address! 

I also have pumpkins, slime, and black and white ready to share too!  It was nice to take a little time for some directed creating this week.  

We have lots of fun halloween stamps, dies, stencils, and more in the store, so be sure to swing by to check them all out!  

If you need a cute card to go along with your awesome fall envelopes, join us on Monday for a Fall Watercolor card class with Michelle.  This class is offered via Zoom, so you can catch it now or later.  I love these sweet cards for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  You can find the link to register for the class right here!



Last, but not least, another store favorite, Simple Stories is having an open Design Team Call for their upcoming year!  We would love to see one of our chicks representing them!  You can get more information at this link right here.  We would love to celebrate you as a crafter!  

We have lots of other things going on this month (check out our packed calendar!) and hopefully a few more announcements coming next week, so stay tuned :)  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts