Linen Market!

 Happy Wednesday friends! 

I was in the store yesterday to snap some pictures of all the new arrivals in the store - and there are so many! But, before I move into a full Halloween and Christmas mode, I wanted to share this last little bit of summer fun from the Simple Vintage Linen Market.  It has been so popular in the store and we have just a little bit left in stock in the store.  



I also love these adorable layouts and a mini album from Jenn! 








If you need more inspiration, I am loving these cute projects made by the Simple Stories Design Team. You can find more on the Simple Stories blog! 












You can find the remaining Simple Stories Simple Vintage Linen Market at this link right here! 

We have lots more vintage in the store that I'll be highlighing in the next few weeks.  If you don't want to wait, swing by the store now to find all the goodies! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts