Simple Stories Christmas!

 Happy Wednesday! 

Before a we get into the Christmas goodies, I wanted to make sure you knew about the few openings for the retreats next week!  These are for our smaller Farmhouse retreats that include just about everything!  You can find out more information, as well as get signed up right here!

And, now for a bit of Christmas magic!  We are so excited to start to get the new holiday lines in the store!  Today, I want to share our new vintage line for all our vintage scrappers!  This is Simple Stories Simple Vintage Tis the Season!  I'll share some pictures of my favorite pieces and parts, but it has all the incredible elements you love, like trucks, cardinals, and some stunning floral pieces! 











I love the richness of the reds and greens in this line.  And, it isn't often I brag on the corresponding cardstock pack, but I love these colors and the simple dot print on the B side is to die for!  We already have this line in the store and in stock now!  You can shop in person or find it online at this link right here!

I'll have more lines to share this week, so keep your eyes on the blog for the holiday festivities!  And, if you are ready to get your projects started, be sure to sign up for the Holiday Open House right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts