Magic Monday!

 Happy Monday everyone!  



I hope you had a great weekend!  It was finally feeling a little bit like fall around here and we enjoyed chili AND soup because I am ready to cook for fall.  I also got to squeeze in a little bit of unexpected scrapbooking which is always a treat!  

But, we are super excited to kick off this week of crafting.  Tonight, Jenn is going to be LIVE doing a little bit of her inky magic that you can enjoy from the comfort of your couch.  You can catch the broadcast live on our website - at this link right here!  You will learn a ton and get to do a bit of shopping too - maybe even send some holiday hints too!  If you missed Margaret's last live from a few weeks ago, you can watch the replay at that link too! 

Also this week we are excited to be getting a new box of goodies from Honeybee Stamps!  There will be lots of stamps, dies, wax melts and stampers, and papers!  I'll share a few of my favorites from the *very* long list of arrivals!  

These tree embossing folders are absolutely amazing!  It makes me want to grab some paper and start my holiday cards and tags.  I love this technique too that would be great to pair them with!   


And, can we talk about how cute these fishing lures are?!?  I love these for some Father's Day cards or maybe even a Thanksgiving card for your favorite guys! 


These papers are absolutely gorgeous and I love the different shades and patterns that will mix and match to make some sweet projects!  

And, we are also getting another order of reverse tweezers!  This is my scrapbook soapbox for today... if you don't have a pair of these tweezers, you need them!  They are perfect for picking up tiny pieces that have adhesive on them or grabbing tiny letter alphas and lining them up just right.  They squeeze tight at rest, so they are easy to use and won't wear out your hands.  I love the little needle tip too that is great for scooting things into place if they are just a bit off the mark when you place it on a piece of paper.  It's a great tool to have in your toolbox - and a fabulous stocking stuffer for any crafter! 

We are expecting all of these Honeybee goodies to be ready to shop on Thursday, as long as the box arrives on time!  Stay tuned and I'll let you know when it is in the store!  You can also watch this link right here to shop online!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts