Paper Trees!

Hey everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

After an accidental Pinterest find, followed by a Pinterest tumble into the deepest corners,  I stumbled across some super cute crafts!  I love DIY decor, especially when it uses the papers in my stash :) 

I found all these super adorable 3-D trees on Pinterest and some of them had instructions.  I love how they create some usable, dimensional decorations that can be manipulated in any size or color! 


These would be great in paper or felt on your dining room table!








I know a lot of these are showing in black and white, but I think they would be super cute in any color!  They are perfect for mixing and matching prints and shades of colors.  I was thinking this would be a great way to take the dregs of several different holiday lines to create something new! 

Which ones can you see in your holiday displays?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts