Merry Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  We were busy running errands, baking, and taking in a little Christmas parade here in Chattanooga.  This season is so busy, but I am loving having special memories to make every day.

A friendly reminder for you all - the 12 Days of Christmas starts this week!  Be sure to be tuned into your emails this week - it starts the 12th!

This weekend, we welcomed in some brand new lines that you all are going to love!  Where are my vintage lovers - these lines are just for you!  Say hello to Authentique's Christmas and Valentine's Day lines!


I love the navy blues in the Christmas line!  What a great addition to the reds and greens - and help it last throughout the winter.  The patterns are classic and bold and I am loving the vintage Frosty!

And, hello Valentine's Day!  I love the tiny florals and the faux newsprint.  This line would be perfect for scrapbooking or creating your own Valentine's to hand out to others!

Which prints are you loving from this line? 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts