Scrap Gals Podcast

Did you know that Sara is now (a bigger) celebrity in the scrapbook world?  She was interviewed for the Scrap Gals podcast this week and we couldn't be prouder!  If you have a few minutes, check out the podcast at this link!  The interview is about an hour long and Sara talks about all things scrapbooking.
I love this quote, it reminds me that even as a "regular" person, I can do awesome things and that is definitely what Sara is doing!  It also means that I can do the hard things I am a bit afraid of - like teaching new classes (more details coming soon!), traveling to crazy places, and changing the way I think about scrapbooking!  

If you are new to us, zipping over from Scrap Gals, be sure to check out our Facebook page and our Instagram!

If you are loving what you hear, be sure to follow the Scrap Gals in their Facebook group, found right here!

Now, go get listening!
Lesley

PS - We can't wait to see you tonight at the consignor's pre-sale and tomorrow at 10AM for the Yard Sale!  We will have some Yard Sale Pictures for you tomorrow morning!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts