New Product Overload!

Did you see Sara's great un-boxing over on Facebook live Tuesday?  She opened a ton of new goodies from our favorite companies, like Lawn Fawn, Ranger and Penny Black!  In case you missed it, or need a closeup, I wanted to share some pictures and extra information about the new goodies!

All of this is available for purchase in the store, or you can call and have us hold it just for you!  Our store number is 865-247-6879!

Without further ado... all the new stuff!

Dear Lawn Fawn,
How do I love you... let me count all the stamps!  We have all the new fall and winter stamps, dies, and ink pads!  In addition, we have the KnitPicked paper packs :)   All of our Lawn Fawn products can be found here!

These bad boys are the new Ranger Embossing Powders by Wendy Vecchi.  The colors are so vibrant and bright they will be perfect for some seasonal cards!  Anyone loving that red for some Christmas poinsettias on cards???

 This is a video just from Wendy about her embossing powders... it is a little bit on the older side, but I love her descriptions of her products.  


We are super thrilled to have more Dina Wakley stamps in the store!  I am seeing some amazing mixed media projects with these in the coming months....

And Queen Dyan is back with more amazing goodies from Dylusions!  I love these stamps and the vibrant sprays.  (If you missed the announcement, Dyan will be back here at the City on November 10-12 - class details TBA).  These brick stamps are amazing and I can see like a million different uses for them - cards, bible journaling in the margins, super cute scrapbook layout for a super hero - yes please!
 As always, Dyan's sprays are vibrant and in all the colors you have to have!  Thanks Dyan for reading our mind!

These sweet cards are just in from Paper Sweeties!  I think my favorite is the Snail Mail that you can see in the bottom left hand corner!  I love their sample cards - instant inspiration!  Did you know you can snap a picture of any samples in the store, from vendors or our delightful design team, to take with you to kick off your own crafting!

Penny Black is here and bringing her A-game for some incredible seasonal stamps and cards!  I love the holly leaves and the ornaments. Dare I say they would be perfect for those new Wendy Vecchi embossing powders?
We have been busy unloading, Margaret is busy planning some amazing new card classes, and I can't wait to hear from you what your favorite must-have is?  Leave us a comment here!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts