Planner Lists

I have always been a list maker... I think it is a trait I got from my mom (thanks ma! ๐Ÿ˜Š).  Growing up, she lived by the "to-do" list and I remember very few things made me happier than getting to be the one who crossed things off.  And, when we did things that weren't on the list, we wrote them down to cross them off!  What a sense of accomplishment and organization!  I think it really is the small things in life that make us happy.

Anyways, I still live and breath by my to-do lists, but I really just love lists in general.  It is a concise way to organize my thoughts and see a visual reminder of my progress and thoughts.  One of my favorite things about the planner and bullet journal craze (and a little bit from when Project Life was really big) is the idea of making lists to remember yourself in this moment.  Sometimes, we don't need a whole dissertation to remember this particular moment in life... just a little list.

So, I found this list prompt list I wanted to share with you!

So, I challenge you to make your list and share it!  You can link it to our blog or share it on Facebook or Instagram with the tag #citychicksscrapchallenge!  Make sure you tag us so it pops up on our page!

And, just for good measure, check out this Fall Bucket list I got from Natural Beach Living!


So, go enjoy a good list, take a little time for yourself, and go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts