Focus on Cardmaking with Jessica!

 
Jessica is our newest Design Team Member and has a real passion for card making.  She has graciously shared one of her techniques with us.

“Right now I am very into the watercolor technique shown on my flower card below:

It is so easy to use with watercolor stamps or a water brush pen.  It works really well with the Tim Holtz inks.  I worked on regular paper so watercolor paper is not always required, but it gives a different effect for sure.  I challenge you to play and see how you can use it!

I am also very interested in the new Tim Holtz crayons.  They are fun to use!!!  I have used them using stencils and the blending tool.  Be sure to apply the crayons to your foam or sponge right away because they dry very quickly”.
Jessica



Comments

Popular Posts