"Hello Winter" Project Life Style


Lesley Miller has whipped up some snowy fun for us with the Echo Park “Hello Winter” paper line. Attention all you Project Life-ers...Lesley is going to inspire you!
20151112_153929.jpg

Every piece of this layout has cute embellishments and journaling. I love Lesley’s style...she gives me the feeling that I could do this (one day).

20151112_153916.jpg

Look at the washi, the stickers...and the funny pictures (I love the title, Don’t sled dogs go in the front?) Lots of the pocket pieces are from the cut-apart sheet (I think it was designed to work that way! *wink*)


And then she gives us a traditional page. Many scrapbookers use Project Life styled pages to bring in more photos and journaling alongside the traditional one or two photo pages. I love this approach. I think it is brilliant!

20151112_153949.jpg

Thanks for showing us how it is done Lesley!

Dixie

Comments

Popular Posts