Glitter Dust...OH MY!


Oh my! Tim Holtz has created the perfect glitter! Glitter Dust comes in one fabulous color...a vintage gold with super sparkle! I LOVE it. I have been putting it on everything but my face (anyone know how to make eyeshadow with glitter?!). And it comes in a big jar, because you are going to want a big jar of this stuff…

Then Dina Wakley did a smaller clear set of Christmas birds stamps. I think this guy looks like an owl (LOVE)...


20151029_131411.jpg

This card was stamped and water colored using Distress Markers and a water pen. The “happy holidays” is a die set from Tim Holtz. I applied the Be Creative tape to cardstock and then die cut the words, then glittered everything (including the dog!). The Tim Holtz die set (Sizzix Thinlits: Holiday Words 2) is currently out of stock, but more are coming (if you really want one, call the store and tell us, we will put it on hold for you before it gets here and claimed by someone else!).

Here are two more ideas for this new glitter...inside a glass ornament and glued to a wood snowflake (I used spray adhesive for the snowflake).

20151106_151922.jpg

Nail polish….how do I make this into nail polish? (I really love this glitter!)

Dixie

Comments

  1. To do your nails with dry glitter, apply a coat of polish then using a fluffy brush - dip the brush into the glitter and then tap the brush so that the loose glitter falls on the wet polish. Allow the polish to partially dry then apply a clear coat to seal. This also works with the Elizabeth Craft glitters too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts