Simple Vintage

 It's Fun Friday everyone! 

I am so excited to share this gorgeous Simple Vintage Essentials line that just arrived in the store!  I am loving this line and love its versatility.  These pieces are intended to be used as a complete line, but I love that it could easily be broken up and used in conjunction with your other favorite vintage lines!  

Here are a few of my favorite pieces and parts from this line! 






It is no secret that I love kraft, greys, and blacks and this line is making my neutral color heart sing!  Plus, the basic alphas are also available in cream that will be so versatile - especially when we are headed into fall and winter scrapping!  And, the typewriter keys - yes please!  The typewriter keys are also availabe in a giant sticker book! 

You can shop the line at this link right here or head into the store to get your favorite parts!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts