Hello Happy Campers!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I have seen so many pictures of kids headed to summer camp and it is giving me so many happy memories of my own trips to summer camp and family camping trips!  We are so excited to have this line IN STORE NOW that is perfect for all these memories!  

I am loving the Trail Mix line from Simple Stories!  It has the sweetest colors and is a perfect combination of vintage and modern.  I think my favorite part is the Patches ephemera - I just love it!  This would be great for scrapping pages or making a mini-album that is perfect for your tiny camper dropping in their own photos! 

Here are some of my favorite parts of the line! 








And, then check out some of these projects made with this line from Simple Stories Design Team!  





Seriously!  How cute are these pages and the mini album with the pompoms?!?  I love it so much!  You can go ahead and shop online at this link right here or you can swing by the store to pick it up in person! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts