New Products Wednesday!

We had a big unboxing yesterday and I can't wait to share them with you.  In the past few releases, Photoplay has really brought it and come up with some amazing things!  We are so excited to have their lines "Aloha" and "We Bought A Zoo" in the store!

I love the bright colors on the Aloha line and I am not going to lie - the bird paper is my favorite!!!  It gives me all the heart eyes and I am thinking that we should travel to Hawaii just to use this paper :)  You could definitely use it for other island adventures too, but there are some Hawaii specific things!



Is that paper not adorable?!?!?!?!  The whole line has a really tropical feel that makes me feel a little bit better about the 100 degree weather outside. 

And, y'all, this zoo line is AMAZING!  I really love a few things about this line - it has a lot of browns (which a great versatile neutral) that give the papers lots of dimension and depth.  Also, they have some amazing zoo animals - way more than lions and snakes!  Let's hear it for the sleeping sloth sticker!





Are you dying for these lines?  Call the store to have us save you a set OR swing by and come shop for these adorable new lines.  We have new goodies rolling in all the time and the store just got a fresh new look so there is lots to see! 

And, tune in tomorrow for a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT here on the blog!!!!  You guys are going to LOVE IT!

Now, go get crafty
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts