Father's Day Cards... From Kids

Father's Day is next weekend and we are celebrating with my dad a week early this year!  We will see him this coming weekend so I have been busy getting some treats ready for him and making a cute card.  We will celebrate again next weekend so I have to pace myself (and will share some other cute cards... for adults next week!)

But, while perusing Pinterest I found a ton of cute cards and crafts to make for the father or grandfather in your child's life!  I love that they require few materials  - cardstock and wiggly eyes - and have an adorable turn out.  Plus, these are pretty simple for if you have a child like mine who is not into arts and crafts, it doesn't take long!




These card ideas came from this site which has a bunch of adorable crafts for kids!  Hopefully you find something adorable to keep your children entertained this week!

Now, go get crafty - with your kids!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts