Amanda Inspiration


Amanda Hillard is blowing us away with cute baby pages! This one is absolutely perfect!


20151209_144004.jpg

Look at all the little circle pieces she used! There are so many fun little surprises. Let’s play “I Spy”...I spy words from a Christmas carol, Santa’s belly, and a plate of cookies! Your turn!
This paper line is Photoplay “Dear Santa”.

20151209_143923.jpg

Look at this adorable photo! Amanda used Photoplay “Dear Santa" again, along with a circle background, and look how different it turned out! I love how it reflects the white with pops of color of the photo. The title on the photo is my favorite part.

20151209_143819.jpg

This is also Amanda Hillard with a Thanksgiving layout. I love the warmth of the Kraft cardstock and the stacked paper strips that anchor the photo (Photoplay “Autumn Day"). This layout would look good as a Christmas layout too (or any layout!).

Awesome, awesome Amanda!

Dixie

Comments

Popular Posts