A Look at July Projects


What’s new to look at around the store? Lots of new paper...and lots of new projects!!

The Design Team has been busy creating masterpieces...and we at the store have been busy messing around with a new software package...I’m a little behind in blog posts! Here is a quick catch-up on all the wonderful pieces the Design Team has created.




20150716_152239.jpg

Amanda Hillard has a new little treasure at home...and she used Echo Park’s “Pirate’s Life” papers to document his arrival. I love the little pieces of patterns that come together in the hexagon shapes...lots of color and interest, without being overwhelming. This would be a great way to use up scraps! And that is about the sweetest baby boy picture I have ever seen!

20150716_152200.jpg

Amanda kept with the Pirate theme...Peter Pan theme...but with a completely different look and feel. I love the warmth that the wood patterned paper brings to the layout. The strips of pattern paper keep it fun and playful.

20150716_141539.jpg

Amanda Hillard used Echo Park’s “Bundle of Joy” line to create this clean and simple layout...I love it when the picture is the star. Amanda used pieces of paper from the line as well as stickers from the sticker sheet to create a frame/banner behind the photo.

20150716_141804.jpg

Here’s a twist...not your typical baby papers, are they? This is such a beautiful, classic layout for a sweet baby photo. Amanda used the Pinkpaislee “Citrus Bliss” line of papers and embellishments to put this charming page together. I love that she isn’t afraid to use floral patterns and glitter on a boy page...because she makes it work every time!

20150716_141925.jpg

I am so glad to see these beautiful My Mind’s Eye “On Trend” papers put to use! Rachelle created a fun, happy, classy layout...and let the paper do most of the work! I love how she turned a sophisticated paper into something a little more playful.

20150716_141847.jpg

Here is another perfect example of letting the paper do a lot of the design work. Isn't this fun and energetic? I love how Rachelle offset the gold foil numbers from the circles.

20150716_141723.jpg

One more My Mind’s Eye layout by Rachelle! (You rocked this paper line, Rachelle!) I love how it all comes together...Pops of gold dots, flowers in the design and picture, fun accent pieces and color. It’s a beautiful page!


20150716_141648.jpg

Look at this playful page by Kate Russell. I love that she incorporates fun stamped images onto her scrapbook page! (I know many find it difficult.) She then used a bright and interesting Distress Ink technique and makes the whole thing pop by backing it with black paper! I love the title :)

20150716_152108.jpg

Did you get the chance to see Margaret Sidenstick make this card? Maybe you came by and let her show you how to make it?  This was our July demo! Margaret colored this stamped image with Distress Inks and a paint brush to get a watercolor look. I love this card!


20150716_152139.jpg

This is another Margaret Sidenstick creation! She also used Distress Inks to get a beautifully soft watercolor look for the background. The rest of the card is a combo of dies and punches. So interesting!

20150716_141619.jpg

Hallie Hearnes has mad cutting skills! I love how the pieces for each square are cut out and popped up. What a fantastic idea! This is a gorgeous card! I love this bright colorful Carta Bella “Soak Up the Sun” summer line.

I hope you enjoyed a look at some of the fun projects that popped up in the store in July! More still to come! Thanks Design Team!

Comments

Popular Posts