New Lawn Fawn and Tiny Part Tools!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I am loving this brand new release from Lawn Fawn!  There is something so sweet about their animals and I am a sucker for a pun!  They have some super sweet Halloween stamps.  I love the little ghost die cutter too!  You all know my deep love of Halloween craft supplies and these sets truly hit the spot!  



If you are in the festive mood for all things Holly Jolly, we also have the new release!  I am loving this holiday plaids pack.  It is perfect for a card base or gift tag.  We also have a THREE new sets of Tiny Treasures, or tiny confetti!  They are perfect for putting in shaker cards or adding a little extra sparkle to a project.  I also love the snowflakes for all of Winter! 






And, of course, brand new Lawn Fawn Christmas stamps!  These sets are perfect for cards, tags, and more!  And, I am loving the foliage die cut chain for fall or winter.  You could cut out fall colors or a beautiful emerald green for a winter banner.  And the gingerbread guys... so cute!  






You can shop for the entire Lawn Fawn collection at this link right here!  There is also washi tape, more stamps and dies, and other fun extras! 

If you are loving these tiny pieces, but struggle to get them off the cutting mat or out of the dies, I have the tools for you!  Lawn Fawn makes a Pick Up Pokey tool that is sticky on one end and sharp on the other.  You can find it right here.  Tim Holtz also makes a retractable pick up tool and we have it at this link right here!  And, we also have a Jewel Picker that is double ended for small or larger sticking power!  You can find that one at this link!  I love that there are ways to make these smaller pieces and tiny crafts more accessible for everyone.




Now, go get crafty!
Lesley




Comments

Popular Posts