Kit Surprises!
Happy Wednesday!
I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend and got a bit of crafting done! I am almost finished with a cross stitch project I have been working on for months and am ready to get back to some paper crafts for a change of pace.
We have gotten so many goodies in lately, but I wanted to share these two with you all! First up, is a Halloween treat! The Heroween kit includes 11 sets of dies, 3 stamp and cut sets, sequins, and so much fun! This themed kit is perfect for putting together Halloween cards, tags, or treat bags. You should grab one now to open as you get closer and closet to the spookiest day of the year! You can snag your countdown kit at this link right here!
We also have the Spellbinders Crafty Advent Calendar for 2026! I LOVE this kit because it has so many different items in it AND it is not holiday themed! You open in December and can use it all year round. I love that it doesn't feel like something I have to use right away when December is already a crazy month for me! I don't have specific numbers, but the kit includes stamps, dies, embellishments, embossing folders, and stencils. I love the vibes on the package and this is a perfect gift for a crafter you know (or yourself!), so feel free to forward this blog post to someone who might be shopping for you! You can grab the Spellbinders kit at this link right here!
If you are looking for some gorgeous Spellbinders magic for the holidays, we have the AIR exclusive class and kit on sale for $49 in the store! These cards are absolutely stunning and perfect for sending your best holiday wishes! This kit also comes with an instructional class that you can take now! Find the kit at this link right here!
Lesley

Comments
Post a Comment