Summer Vacay Day 2!

Happy Almost Summer Vacation! 

I am so excited to share some more fun summer lines that are in the store!  I love summer travel lines because they inspire some fun adventures for me and my family.  

I am loving the line, Summer Snapshots from Simple Stories!  It has beautiful colors and graphic lines.  There are parts that remind me a bit of some October Afternoon graphics, which is amazing!  









If you need a bit of inspiration, I have some adorable projects to share with you that have been created by the Simple Stories Creative Team!  I really love this first layout with the eyelets at the endof the blocks!  









I can't wait to come shop for these goodies in person and can't wait to see them in my summer layouts this year!  I am almost to the summer section of my album... for 2019 so this line is arriving just in time!  You can grab this line in the store or online at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts