New Pinkfresh!

 Happy Monday! 

We are celebrating this President's Day by sleeping in a little bit and hopefully I am getting a bit of scrapbooking time in too!  I am so excited to share this new line from Pinkfresh with you guys.  I am a Pinkfresh lover and this line is bringing me so much joy.  I snagged a few pieces of it at the retreat and there is even more in the store now!  You can shop for it online and in the store now.  

If you were at the retreat, you may have seen our City Chick Debra teach a foiling class featuring this line.  (PS that class will be headed to the store soon!)  This line is bright and beautiful and here is a little sneak peek of some of the parts.  

I am thinking about how I can use this line for my Easter and spring photos! 








The colors are so bright and the patterns are playful!  I also love the texture in the embellishments too - vellum, cardstock, frames, and more!  And, whether you like this line or not, you need these tiny alphabets.  They are perfect for cards and tags and layouts.  

These are some inspiration images from Pinkfresh that feature this line and some of the dies! 








I can't wait to see what you all create with this line - and stay tuned for the foiling class featuring this line!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts