Design Team Ambassadors!

 Hey everyone!

I know I am late to the party, but I wanted to take a second to say congratulations and welcome to our brand new Design Team Ambassadors!  

Jennifer and Debra are amazing talents that we are so lucky to have as a part of our store community and I am so excited to see their new role grow in leading our Design Team members.  


You know Jennifer for her inky and eclectic layouts!  They are always so fun and have tons of texture and dimension.  I love all the layering she does on her pages and they are pages I always go to for inspiration.  You can see more of Jenn's work right here on her Pinterest page for the store!

Debra is a card making queen!  She has the sweetest cards for every occasion and they are totally swoon-worthy!  I love her fresh, clean lines in all of her projects.  Debra has a Pinterest page for you to grab some inspiration from right here!


Both of these ladies are long-time Design Team members and I know they will do incredible things leading our Design Teamers.  Be sure to keep an eye out on the blog, as we will be featuring lots of more of their incredible work!  Thank you both for everything you do to inspire our crafty community!

Now, go get pinning... and crafting!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts