Cutest Free Folio How To!

 Happy Monday everyone!


I hope you guys had a great weekend!  We are still making progress this week on re-opening the store and have lots going on!  I can't wait for you all to see it!


In the meantime, if you need some inspiration, I have it here!  Photoplay is releasing their step-by-step instructions for how to make this precious folio album.  It features their New Normal line that is all about the recent pandemic. 

However, you could totally personalize it to use whatever paper line you are dying to use in a mini-album!  

Actually, click here for instructions....

How cute is this thing!?!  I am loving all the pockets and tags and I love that this would be a great project for an afternoon.  You can get the New Normal paperline from us and the folio bases too!  Send us an email or a message for your favorites!

Now, go get crafty!

Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts